SOAR’s King County Youth Development Network (YDN) is a group of professionals who inform and oversee SOAR’s the youth-related coalition work. This coalition:
- Catalyzes and energizes agencies and groups that serve youth;
- Champions best practices and legislative policies to ensure quality opportunities for all young people;
Convenes youth and youth service professionals for training, mentoring, and capacity-building; and
- Connects those in the community working toward the common goal of preparing young people for lifelong success.
- King County Youth Advisory Council
- Youth Development Network Online Resource Hub & Website
- In-Person Networking, Professional Panels & Training
- Youth Engagement Practitioners’ Cadre
- Youth Organizing Project
Want to work with other youth allies around the county to support coalition building, professional development, networking & resource-sharing among school-age children and youth advocates? Join the Youth Development Network, a fun, creative & productive group. Meetings occur monthly on the third Thursdays from 9-11am and we welcome new members. Contact staff for location and more information.